Go 2.4 Release Announced
The Go team is excited to announce the release of Go 2.4, ThoughtWorks Studios' Agile Release Management platform.
Some of the key features of this release include:
- Tune Go for Better Performance: Go has been tested with a large number of pipelines, agents and load. Performance will vary based on your server configuration and usage patterns. Use this guide to optimize performance.
- Faster Dashboard: The Pipelines Dashboard renders much faster even with a large number of pipelines.
- Faster Artifact Transfers: We reduced artifact upload and download times.
- Other: We improved how Go manages memory.
- Filter on Agents page: Use tag:value style syntax to easily find the agents you want to manage.
- Auto registration of remote agents: You can now auto approve remote agents without having to enable them through the agents dashboard.
- Personalize the Pipelines Dashboard: This is now a user preference in Go.
- The online documentation now has search so you can quickly get help.
- Get the list of scheduled jobs using API.
- Configure site urls using the server configuration UI.
- Users will get a warning if the Go license is about to expire
- GO_P4_CLIENT environment variable had different behaviour when destination directory is set for perforce materials.
Go comes in two editions: Go Community and Go Enterprise. Compare features to find out which edition is right for you.
Recent Press Releases
May 7, 2013
We can now offer you Mingle immediately. No delay. You don’t need to wait while you provision a database and a server to host Mingle.
April 10, 2013
ThoughtWorks, the global consultancy and software products business, has announced the establishment of a new collective leadership structure, with the appointment of four co-Presidents of the global organization.
April 9, 2013
The custom software developer sees improved collaboration and customer focus after stopping all incentives this year.
February 13, 2013
Strategic partnership announced which will enable software development organizations to achieve application lifecycle management excellence and drive agility @ scale in a mixed ALM environment.