The Pipeline Activity page shows the history of labels and stages throughout the life of a specific pipeline.
- Click the stage name in the pipeline configuration box to show Stage Activity for that stage.
- Click the stage name in the labeled instance of a pipeline to show Stage Details.
- Hollow arrows indicate a stage gate that has already run. Green arrows indicate stage gates that are automatically triggered.
- The revision number and "modified by" provide a quick look at who caused activity in your pipeline and why. Click "modified by" to show you a list of comments and revisions.
- Full arrows indicate gates that have not taken place yet. Click the brown arrow to manually progress a modification set to the next stage.
- The Play button forces a pipeline to begin build activity, while the Pause button pauses scheduling of new jobs on the pipeline.