Continuous Delivery with Go facilitates rapid and reliable releases
Go enables an 87% improvement in release time, 85% reduction in test time and ROI of 6x
Go enabled Verivox, one of Germany’s largest consumer web portals, to stay one-step ahead of competitors by improving deployment time and frequency of releases.Download PDF
“We deliver code much faster now and keep up with business changes. Go is a significant part of the success story”
Thomas Haida, CIO, Verivox
- 2-day cycle time could not keep up with rapid fluctuations in domain model.
- Irregular frequency of releases impacted timely release of updates.
- Out-of-date information reduced efficacy of calculation engine causing loss of revenue and customers .
How did Go help?
- Features and fixes can be rapidly released with Go’s powerful workflow management.
- Merge conflicts are avoided with Go’s support for continuous delivery using feature toggle pipelines.
- The team has complete control to model their deployment process with Go’s adaptable environment modeling.
- Go provides reliable release management of any version of the build without the need for recompiling.
- Go’s pipeline dashboard provides real-time, visual deployment progress.
The numbers speak for themselves
- Release time reduced by 80% from 2 days to a few hours
- Test time reduced by 85%
- 1200 person-hours saved each year
- ROI of 6x
- Releases every week down from major releases every 3 months
Read the full Verivox Case Study (PDF)
More Case Studies
Adoption of Go for continuous integration (CI). Working seamlessly with Perforce versioning, has allowed fast feedback and unprecedented visibility into product quality.
350-person global delivery team uses Mingle and Go to cut time-to-market with superior collaboration, visibility, and automation.
Moody’s Analytics uses Go for continuous integration (CI) and release management to rapidly build and deploy.