The Stage Details page shows the details of a specific stage.
- Click the plus or minus sign to expand or collapse the job information on the stage.
- Click the job name to view Job Details for that job.
- The "Artifacts" Tab shows a collapsible list of the stage's artifacts. It is an aggregated list of all artifacts created by jobs in the stage.
- Click on an item in the Artifacts Tab to view that artifact for that job.
- The "Expand All", "Collapse All" links expand or collapse artifacts belonging to the jobs of the stage.
- The "Failures" Tab shows any test, server, compilation, or network error associated with a failed job run for that stage.
- The "Materials" Tab shows what activated the pipeline through a list of comments and revisions.
- The "Stop" button cancels all running jobs for a stage. It is not available for completed(failed or passed) stages.