The Agents page lists all the agents available to the server and their current status.
When an Agent first connects the the Server it is 'Pending'. An administrator must enable the Agent before Go will schedule work on that agent.
Administrators can also disable agents. Go will not schedule work for a disabled Agent. If a job is building on the agent when it is disabled, that job will be completed; the agent is then disabled.. An administrator will need to enable the Agent before it will again schedule work
- Find out how many agents are pending, enabled and disabled.
- Status is sorted by default. The order of sort is pending, lost contact, missing, building, idle, disabled, cancelled.
- Click on a column header to sort by that column.
- To enable or disable agents, first select the agents that you are interested in. Then click the 'Enable' or 'Disable' button. If you try to disable an agent that is already disabled, or enable an agent that is already enabled, Go will ignore that change.
- To associate a resource with an agent, first select the agents you are interested in. Then click the 'Resources' button. You are now able to associate new or existing resources with your agents.
- To associate an agent with an environment, first select the agents you are interested in. Then click the 'Environments' button. You are now able to associate your agents with an environment.
- Admin users can click here to get to the Agent details of the given agent
- Filter the agents list:
- Format: tag:value
- Supported tags: ip, resource, os, name, status, environment
- Supported values: Free form text. After you specify a tag, enter a value. Go only displays agents containing the entered value.
- The sort function will work with filtered lists.
- Entering a tag:value combination that does not match any agents will result in a display of all agents.
- If you want to see only missing agents, enter "status:missing".
- If you want to see only agents with resource names containing "java", enter "resource:java".