Add a new stage to an existing pipeline
Now that you have a pipeline with a single stage, lets add more stages to it.
- Navigate to the new pipeline you created by clicking on the Edit link under the Actions against it. You can also click on the name of the pipeline.
- Click on the Stages tab.
- You will notice that a defaultStage exists. Click on the "Add new stage" link.
- Fill stage name and trigger type.
- Fill in the details for the first job and first task belonging to this job. You can add more jobs and add more tasks to the jobs.
- Click "Save".
- Click on help icon next to the fields to get additional details about the fields you are editing.