The Pipeline Activity page shows the history of stages for each pipeline label over the life of a specific pipeline.
- Hover over a stage in the pipeline configuration box to see further options for that stage.
- Click the info icon which appears on a stage on hover to show stage details.
- Use this button to re-run a particular stage. This option re-builds a stage and continues to build the subsequent stages thereon. This option is only available on a completed stage.
- This indicates Approval that has already been triggered, either automatically or manually.
- This indicates Approvals that have not yet been triggered. This could be the case where a stage needs manual approval or when a stage has failed.
- This indicates a stage that has not yet been run.
- The revision number and "modified by" provide a quick look at who activated this pipeline and why. Click "modified by" to show a list of comments and revisions.
- An yellow color indicates that a stage is in progress.