Updating cards in bulk
How to update multiple cards at once
- Sign in to Mingle and open the project with the cards you want to update (if not already working in the project).
- Open a list view, the default All tab is a good place to start if there are no more specific tabs to choose.
Locate the cards you want to update.
- Select the cards you want to update by clicking the checkbox next to each card. You can click the All link or the None link to select or deselect all cards on the page.
The 'All' checkbox by default will select all cards that exist on the current page that you are viewing. After selecting 'All' you will also be presented with a link to select all of the cards in the entire view (across all pages). Clicking this link will select all of the cards in the entire view and make those cards available for bulk operations.
- Clicking 'None' at any time will de-select all cards on the current page or view (whichever is applicable).
To delete a card, simply navigate to the card you want to delete and click the "Delete" button in the grey toolbar at the top and bottom of the card.
You can also delete cards in bulk by selecting the cards you want to delete in list view and clicking the "Delete" button in the grey toolbar at the top of the list view.
- Only project or Mingle admins can delete cards. Read more about user roles.
- Cards cannot be deleted in edit mode.
To add, edit or remove tags attached to cards, click the Tag button.
Mingle displays any current tags for the selected card(s) and lets you add more.
If you'd like to remove tags from the selected card(s), simply click the X next to the tag.
To tag the selected cards, type the tag name(s) and click the Add tags button. (Separate tags with commas.)
You can close the tags control by clicking on the Close button. Don't forget to save any new tags before you close the control.
To update card property values for the selected cards, click the Edit properties button.
Mingle displays all card properties setup for the project.
Click the name of the card property you want to update and select the property value.
If you have selected cards of different types, then Mingle will display Type (mixed value). If you change this value - you will be changing the type of the selected cards to the new value. This action will lose data from any properties that are not shared between the original card types and the new card type. You should carefully consider the consequences of doing this, as the changes are not recoverable.