Deleting a card tree
Deleting a tree makes permanent changes to your project
- The relationship properties for that tree will be deleted from cards.
- Deleted properties cannot be recovered and will no longer be displayed in history.
- Favorites / tabs that use this tree or the deleted properties will also be deleted.
- Transitions that use this tree or deleted properties will also be deleted.
- Wiki pages and tables/charts that reference the deleted properties will no longer work.
Navigate to the Card trees page...
- Sign in to Mingle as a project administrator and open the project in which you want to create a card tree (if you're not already working in the project).
Click the Project admin tab.
Mingle displays the Project settings page.
If you are logged in as a project team member, Mingle displays the Team page. You need to log in as a Project admin to create trees.
Click the Card trees link. Mingle displays the Card trees page with all trees setup for this project.
Delete the card tree...
Click the Delete link next to the card tree you wish to delete. Mingle displays the Confirm tree deletion page.
The Confirm tree deletion page will provide feedback on the impact of deleting the tree. You should read the warning carefully before continuing.
Save your work...
Click the Continue to delete link to delete the card tree. Mingle will return you to the card trees page