Getting started in Mingle
This section will help you get up and running in Mingle. It's useful if you're coming into an existing project as a team member and need to know the basics of housekeeping and orientation. Your project manager and fellow team members are the best resources for introducing you to a new project since they would have setup Mingle to reflect the project's structure and workflow. There might be some useful pages that describe the project's structure and setup.
If you're looking for information about setting up Mingle, see Quick project setup.
Updating your details
Once you've signed in, you may wish to update your user profile to make sure your email address is setup and that your source username is correct.
Finding your way around
Mingle's very intuitive and getting around shouldn't be too difficult. But here are some pointers.
Need more help?
There are a variety of different ways to get help and information about administering and using Mingle:
- Explore Mingle - use Mingle's "Explore Mingle" pages to guide you to help about Mingle's capabilities and features
- Search Mingle help - use Mingle's online help search to find the specific help pages you need
- Contextual help - use Mingle's inline contextual help to learn more about the view or admin page you're using
- Contact Support - contact the Studios Support team for expert product advice and support
- Mingle Community - get access to the knowledge and help of the larger Mingle community at the Studios Community