Standard Mingle templates
Mingle is shipped with six standard templates. These templates are useful when you first start a new Mingle project as they illustrate how Mingle's functionality can be used in different scenarios and for different types of projects or team.
The standard templates
- Scrum template represents a Scrum approach to project tracking that supports product, release and sprint backlog planning, tracking and reporting.
- Agile hybrid template is designed for agile teams that are practicing a blended agile methodology rather than strictly practicing Scrum. Concepts supported include Release and Iteration planning as well as Epic Story, Story and Defect tracking.
- Agile hybrid with tasks is identical to the Agile Hybrid, but it adds Tasks and Features.
- XP template is designed for teams that are practicing Extreme Programming (XP) methodology. Concepts supported include Release and Iteration planning as well as Story and Spike tracking and reporting.
- Simple template shows how one card type (story) and a few properties can be used to track progress on a small project. Use this template as an example of how to use Mingle simply and effectively to track work progress.
- Lean template is designed for teams that are practicing Lean software development. Concepts supported include Cumulative Flow, Throughput, Work in Progress and Andon for continuous process improvement (Kaizen).