Welcome to Mingle
Mingle is an Agile project management application from ThoughtWorks Studios for teams that need to make real-time decisions using real-time data. Mingle provides project intelligence and supports all team activity.
Want help fast? Try out these quick links to get you up and running in no time.
Installation and upgrades
If you're not already up and running with Mingle you should start here.
- System requirements - Find out what the system requirements are before you install Mingle
- Configuring a database - Understand how to configure a database for use with Mingle
- Installing Mingle - Learn how to install Mingle
- Upgrading from a previous version of Mingle - Read about upgrading from previous versions of Mingle
Starting with Mingle 3.0 MySQL will no longer be supported. All existing MySQL users will need to migrate their data to Postgres or Oracle before upgrading to Mingle versions later than Mingle 3.0.
Installation all done but need help with Mingle project start-up then take a look here.
- Quick project setup - We know you probably don't like to read thick manuals so if you read nothing else this section is for you
- Creating projects - Before you can use Mingle you need to create your project. Learn what is needed here
- Creating users - Learn how to register users for use in Mingle
- Customizing projects - If you're responsible for setting up and managing a project this section is for you
Mingle is installed, the projects have been set-up and you are ready to work so now find out how to use Mingle.
- Using Mingle - Once a project is up and running this section takes you through Mingle's features
- Getting around in Mingle - Find out how to navigate and get to the information you want
- Working with cards - They are the foundation of all Mingle projects. Look here to learn how to work with cards
- Working with pages - Create pages and report on projects by reading the Mingle help
- Working with card trees - Take a look here to find out more about creating and using card trees
See Mingle in use
Need more help?
There are a variety of different ways to get help and information about administering and using Mingle:
- Explore Mingle - use Mingle's "Explore Mingle" pages to guide you to help about Mingle's capabilities and features
- Search Mingle help - use Mingle's online help search to find the specific help pages you need
- Contextual help - use Mingle's inline contextual help to learn more about the view or admin page you're using
- Contact Support - contact the Studios Support team for expert product advice and support
- Mingle Community - get access to the knowledge and help of the larger Mingle community at the Studios Community