Copying a card
Copying a card from one project to another
Mingle allows you to copy cards from one project to another. This functionality will help teams manage work across and between projects.
In order to copy a card:
- view the card that you want to copy
- select the "Copy to..." button. If you have permissions to create cards in other projects you will be presented with list of all projects where you can create a card and where the card type you are coping also exists
- select a project to copy to and continue
- select "continue to copy" to confirm the copy
- your card will be copied and you will be given a link to the new card in your other project
Please note that only the current version of the card will be copied. The copy will not include any comments or history. Relationship properties, tree memberships and any properties that do not exist in the destination project will not be copied.