Creating a Selenium Project
Once you have the blog running, you can create a Twist test suite to test it.
- Create a new Twist Project by clicking File > New > Twist Project.
- Since we are writing tests for a blog, let us name the project as BloggingExample.
- Click Advanced>> to configure options for Selenium.
- Click Selenium (for web applications) to select the Selenium web driver.
- Set the Browser URL to http://localhost:8080/blog, which is the location of the blog.
- Click Next > to create the first scenario.
- Type in HelloWorld into the Scenario Name.
- Click Finish to create the project and scenario.
Proceed to Hello World.