Let us begin with creating a New Twist Project:
- In the main menu bar, File > New opens the New Twist Project wizard OR alternatively the New Twist Project wizard launches when clicking the Create New Twist Project toolbar icon.
- Enter the new project name to create a Twist project.
- Click on Advanced to display the available drivers that may be required to test
your application as applicable.
Twist has in-built drivers to test
Select one of the available drivers. Select None if no driver required to test your application, or the user prefers to use a driver that is not listed. This is also useful for testing non UI based applications such as web-services.
- On selecting Finish the project with a default Scenario is created OR alternatively further operations like creating a first Scenario can be accomplished by clicking on Next to choose a template for scenario creation.
- Click Finish. The new project is listed in the Scenarios View.
A Twist project can be closed by right-clicking on the project name and selecting Close Project in either the Scenarios View or the Package Explorer. Similarly a project that is marked as closed can be selected and opened by double clicking on it or right-clicking on the project and choosing Open Project in the Package Explorer.