Managing your user profile
How to get to this page
What you can do on this page
All Mingle users can manage their own user profile. The page lets you manage your profile information and personal settings.
- View and update profile details
- Change your password
- View project assignments
- Manage personal favorites
- Manage email subscriptions
- Manage OAuth access tokens
Mingle administrators can manage any user's profile (see above). In addition, they can:
Project administrators have restricted permissions when they look at other another's profile. They can:
Viewing profile details
You can see following information:
- Personal Icon
- Sign-in name
- Display name
- Email address
- Jabber user name
- Version control name
- Display "Explore Mingle"
To update these fields, click the "Edit" button and update them on edit profile page.
Project administrators can view another's profile information but do not have permission to update.
If Mingle is used to manage passwords, users can change their password on their user profile page. Mingle administrators can also change another user's password.
To change a Mingle user's password
- Go to your profile page, or the profile page of another user.
Click the Change Password button.
Enter the new password.
- Click Change Password to change the password.
Viewing project assignments
Adding user to multiple projects
To add user to multiple projects:
- Go to the user's profile page who you want to add. You can open the profile page by clicking user's display name on the Manage user page or the Team page.
Click Add to projects button on Projects tab.
On the light box, choose your project.
Choose the permissions for user.
Add or remove projects.
Click Save button on light box.
Managing personal favorites
Users can manage their own personal favorites from this tab. Mingle administrators can manage another's personal favorites as well.
To view and delete personal favorites:
- Go to your profile page or the profile page of another user.
- Click the "My Favorites" tab.
- You will see the personal favorites that belong to the profile.
- Click the "Delete" link to delete a favorite.
Managing email subscriptions
Users can manage their email subscriptions via their profile page. If you are a Mingle administrator, with access to users' profile pages, you will also be able to view and manage other users' subscriptions.
To view and to unsubscribe to email subscriptions:
- go to your profile page or the profile page of another user
- click Subscription tab
- on this Subscription tab you will be able to see what subscriptions you have (or if you are a Mingle admin viewing another user's profile you will be able to see what subscriptions that user has)
- using the unsubscribe link you can unsubscribe to any subscriptions you no longer require
Managing OAuth access tokens
The OAuth Access Tokens tab is for a feature we will announce in the near future. Stay tuned.