Configure email settings page
This page allows you to configure the SMTP connection via which Mingle will send emails.
Configure the SMTP connection
The SMTP connection settings can be edited by a Mingle administrator at any time by clicking on the Email link from the instance Admin menu.
Complete details for the SMTP (outbound email) server. For details of the values to enter here, please contact your organization's email server administrator.
- Type or update the SMTP server address.
- Type or update the SMTP server port number. Typical ports are 25 and 587.
- Type or update the SMTP domain.
- If your organization's SMTP server requires a user name and password, type them here.
- If your organization's SMTP server requires TLS encryption, be sure to tick the TLS checkbox.
- Type the email Sender address from which you want Mingle to send emails (this will also become the Reply To address).
- Type the Sender name from whom you want Mingle to send emails.