Creating tabs from team favorites
- Overview - this is the home page or project dashboard. It's a Mingle page and is the first tab you see after you sign in
- All - this lets you view all cards in Mingle. You can filter and sort by card properties and create favorites based on the results
- History - this tab lets you see what's been happening in the project and lets you view changes for cards, pages and application source files
- Project admin - this lets you manage project settings, including team members, project properties and favorites
- Source - this lets you view the source repository, source versions and changes between source file versions (only visible if you have setup integration between Mingle and your team's source repository).
You can create additional tabs based on favorites or pages. If a favorite doesn't already exist you can create it first. You can then create a tab from Project adminFavorites & tabs.
Personal favorites cannot be created as tabs.
How to create a tab based on a team favorite
- Sign in to Mingle and open the project with the team favorites you want to convert to tabs (if you're not already working in the project). You don't need to sign in as a project administrator.
- Create the team favorites you want to turn into tabs (if you haven't done so already).
Click the Project admin tab.Mingle displays the Project settings page. (Note: if you are logged in as a project team member, Mingle displays the Team page.)
- Click the Team Favorites & tabs link. Mingle displays the Team Favorites & tabs page.
Click the Make tab link next to the team favorites for which you want to create tabs.
Mingle creates a new tab with the name of the team favorite, and moves the team favorite into the Tabs section of the page. You can remove a tab at any time by clicking on the Make team favorite link, which will keep the team favorite but remove the tab.