Team favorites component
Team favorites give you and your team members a quick way to view the cards you work with regularly in the format you prefer (i.e. grid, list or other view).
For example, iteration managers or project managers can view all cards of type=story with a status=new in a grid view. This may be useful at the start of an iteration or sprint where they need to assign new user stories to an iteration and to specific developers.
- Team Favorites are global - i.e. they display for all team members, not just the team member who creates them.
- When you click on a card within a team favorite, Mingle lets you navigate through all items in that team favorite. This may be useful when evaluating bugs or analyzing stories.
- You can't save more than one identical team favorite.
- You can't edit team favorites from the Project admin tab Favorites & tabslink. However, you can overwrite a team favorite by selecting Team FavoritesAdd current view to team favorites when viewing a card list, and typing in the name of the existing team favorite.
- If your team will be using a saved view regularly, e.g. looking at all stories in a specific iteration, you can turn this into a tab.
You can also create a wiki page that shows cards according to different card properties. You can even setup a wiki page that references the current user, so whenever the signed in user visits that wiki page, they can see all cards assigned to them. See MQL user guide for all the macros you can insert into wiki pages.
What you can do
The team favorites component lets you open a previously saved team favorite or save the current view as a team favorite. If you save the current view with the same name as a previously saved team favorite, Mingle updates the existing team favorite.
You can create new tabs in Mingle based on team favorites. When you create a tab based on a favorite, you will no longer see that favorite in the list of favorites.