Mingle gives you many different options for grouping and sorting cards according to the information you need to know.
There are a number of ways you can view cards
- in a list (default view). This view simply lists cards and is similar to Microsoft Excel. From here you can add or remove columns that represent the card properties. Click on column names to re-sort the list according to the column value.
- in a grid. This lets you view cards as you would physically view index cards on a whiteboard. You can group cards by a selected card property and color cards by a second property. Click and drag cards to update the selected property value.
- in a tree. This lets you view relationships between cards as an inverted tree shape.
- in a hierarchy. This view lets you view relationships between cards as an explorer-like hierarchy.
Mingle always remembers any changes you make to card views or filters within a tab. For example, say you're working within the All tab and you change the view from List view to Grid view, and select a few card filters. If you click on another tab, and then later click back on the All tab, it will appear as you left it with the view and filters intact until you reset the view using the icon on the tab.
This only applies to your current login session. While you're logged in, any changes other users make will not affect how cards appear to you. When you log out (or if Mingle logs you out), Mingle 'forgets' the way you left card views and resets views and filters to the defaults for each tab.
For details about editing and manipulating cards, see Working with cards.
- Finding cards to work with
- Filter card list
- Viewing cards in a list
- Viewing cards in a grid
- Viewing cards in a tree
- Viewing cards in a hierarchy
- Maximizing card views
- Creating a favorite card view
- Viewing card history and comments
- Viewing favorites
- Applying color to card types
- What's a card?
- Explore Mingle