Do you see yourself working with the most talented minds in Agile Software development? Have you only ever seen yourself pitted against exceptional talent? Does a flexible, vibrant work culture appeal to you, in which riding a bicycle through office is as acceptable as band practice at lunch break?
ThoughtWorks Studios is as joyous, rewarding and exciting a workplace as there could possibly exist. Especially when you consider the caliber of work that comes out of here. With new products and innovations launched almost every quarter, challenge equals job satisfaction and targets are followed closely by work-life balance. We pride ourselves on an intense, yet enjoyable interview process through which we handpick only the best. In fact, on average, only one in every 126 applicants we see becomes a ThoughtWorker. Just an example of how special each of our people is. So if you’re looking to excel in a non-hierarchical organization that nurtures brilliance, we’re looking for you.
Please email email@example.com and we will be in touch with you.
Right now we’re looking for:
- Developers: San Francisco
- Product Marketing Manager: San Francisco
- People Leader: San Francisco
- Agile Coaches: North America, Australia, UK
- UI Programmer: Bangalore
- Delivery Manager: Bangalore
- Senior Sales Executive: Europe
- Inside Product Consultant (Inside Sales Engineer): Chicago
- Sales Engineer (Field Sales): US South East
- Inside Sales: Chicago