Experienced enterprise software salesperson looking to take your career to the next stage? Then we want you.
ThoughtWorks, the parent company of ThoughtWorks Studios, is synonymous with successful Agile development and delivery across the world. Comprising 1,600 of the best and brightest talents in the industry, ThoughtWorks continues to deliver innovative solutions to its clients, enjoying record growth and revenues.
ThoughtWorks Studios is the product division of ThoughtWorks. Currently growing at 100% per annum, Studios Agile ALM software suite, supported by industry leading services and training, is creating a real stir in the industry, enabling enterprise customers to deliver on the promise of Agile across their organisations.
As a result of this success and potential for growth we are looking for a special salesperson to join the team.
- Successful track record of enterprise sales success over more than 5 years
- A history of selling software development solutions
- Ability to sell to IT and the business
- More of a hunter than a farmer
- Credibility with software development challenges, techniques and methods
- Familiarity with Agile techniques
- Strong contacts in enterprises across the UK and/or Europe
- Ability to engage with CxOs through to software professionals
- Cultural “fit” with the ThoughtWorks values
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Comfortable working in a global, distributed organization
- Passion for success, ambitious and enjoys being stretched
Our standards are high, but the right person will find a hugely rewarding environment at ThoughtWorks. ThoughtWorks is one of the most highly-regarded IT companies in the world, consistently ranked as one of the best employers in the UK. We offer outstanding job prospects, a strong financial package, and an environment where individual excellence is recognized and respected.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or for more information contact Adrian Jones on +44 207 497 4500 or email email@example.com