Learn how Mingle has enabled the DocuLive EPR team to successfully deliver 7 major product releases and 8 service pack releases.
Siemens, #37 on the Fortune Global 500 list, has a history in taking entrepreneurial risks to innovative. When Siemens’ Healthcare division was looking for a Scrum project management solution for Norway’s leading healthcare software, Mingle’s adaptability and usability made it the right fit.
“Mingle flexibly adapts to our teams’ unique project workflows and implementation of the Scrum methodology. We can easily customize it to fit the way we work. ”
- System availability of 99.9%, several million lines of code, and 3000+ concurrent users at peak hours, incorporating changes and maintaining current functionality.
- DocuLive EPR had had decades of regular release updates, with complex inter- dependencies between multiple sub-projects.
- Teams had evolved their own unique delivery mechanisms and workflows.
- The team needed a Scrum-centric project management tool that would meet these demands, while accelerating their adoption of Scrum.
How did Mingle help?
- Visibility into project progress.
- Planning and tracking with Story Wall and card trees.
- Real-time reporting.
- Flexibility to adapt to project workflows.
- Personal work-queues.
- Defect Management.
- Enhanced developer-tester collaboration.
Today, Mingle has enabled the DocuLive EPR team to:
- Effectively manage over 5 complex sub-projects in parallel.
- Successfully deliver 7 major product releases and 8 service pack releases.
- Maintain high levels of business service, including stability and performance with an uptime of 99.9%.
Read the full Seimens Case Study (PDF)