Go enables an 87% improvement in release time, 85% reduction in test time and ROI of 6x
Go enabled Verivox, one of Germany’s largest consumer web portals, to stay one-step ahead of competitors by improving deployment time and frequency of releases.
“We deliver code much faster now and keep up with business changes. Go is a significant part of the success story”
- 2-day cycle time could not keep up with rapid fluctuations in domain model.
- Irregular frequency of releases impacted timely release of updates.
- Out-of-date information reduced efficacy of calculation engine causing loss of revenue and customers .
How did Go help?
- Features and fixes can be rapidly released with Go’s powerful workflow management.
- Merge conflicts are avoided with Go’s support for continuous delivery using feature toggle pipelines.
- The team has complete control to model their deployment process with Go’s adaptable environment modeling.
- Go provides reliable release management of any version of the build without the need for recompiling.
- Go’s pipeline dashboard provides real-time, visual deployment progress.
The numbers speak for themselves
- Release time reduced by 80% from 2 days to a few hours
- Test time reduced by 85%
- 1200 person-hours saved each year
- ROI of 6x
- Releases every week down from major releases every 3 months
Read the full Verivox Case Study (PDF)